Ameera Forum
sner said he was aware o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ameera Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-11-2019 07:00:18    Onderwerp: sner said he was aware o Reageren met citaat
RICHMOND, Va. - Rookie Kyle Larson will start from the pole position Saturday night in the NASCAR race at Richmond International Raceway after a thunderstorm arrived just in time to wash out qualifying. The field was set based on the fastest laps run in the first practice Friday. The top starting spot comes in just the 13th Sprint Cup Series race for Larson. Larsons top lap of 126.880 mph came on the third of 70 laps in the session. Brad Keselowski will start on the outside of the front row, with Clint Bowyer and Kasey Kahne in the second row. Defending race winner Kevin Harvick will start fifth, and points leader Jeff Gordon will start 25th. Trendy Wholesale Shoes . The Redblacks host the Hamilton Tiger-Cats (7-9) Friday night in their last home game of the year and as of Thursday afternoon, the team was anticipating a ninth consecutive sellout. You can watch all the action on TSN1, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5 beginning at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. Best Cheap Fake Shoes .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. http://www.cheapshoes.us.org/ . And though his comeback night didnt quite go to script, Bryant couldnt help reflecting on the work necessary to get back on that court -- and all the months of steady labour ahead to reclaim his game. Bryant had nine points and eight rebounds in his season debut, but Amir Johnson scored a career-high 32 points in the trade-depleted Toronto Raptors 106-94 victory over Los Angeles on Sunday night. Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery .com) - The Tennessee Titans agreed to terms with running back Jackie Battle on a one-year contract Friday. Authentic Shoes For Cheap .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. HOFFMAN ESTATES, Ill. -- Sam Querrey gave the U.S. a commanding 2-0 lead Friday night in its Davis Cup World Group playoff against Slovakia with a 7-6 (6), 6-3, 6-3 win over Martin Klizan. In the opening match of the night, American John Isner hit 29 aces in a 7-6 (5), 6-4, 6-2 win over Norbert Gombos. The U.S. can ensure a trip to the 2015 World Group on Saturday by winning the doubles when it sends out U.S. Open champs Mike and Bob Bryan. "Its the kind of day you want to have, be comfortable 2-0 with the Bryan brothers coming up," U.S. captain Jim Courier said. "Both Sam and Jim started off slow but finished strong. Played their best tennis at the end of the match." Querrey, ranked 51st, faced a set point in the first-set tiebreaker, but responded with two straight aces. He captured the opening set when the 57th-ranked Klizan netted a backhand. Querrey finished with 20 aces on the hard court at the Sears Centre, none bigger than the two he unleashed in the tiebreaker. "It was tough. But my serve is my biggest weapon," Querrey said. "Just puts the pressure right back on him." Gombos, ranked 126th, was a surprise choice as Slovakias No. 2, but he showed his skills during a group quarterfinal in April when he made his Davis Cup debut and beat Austrias Dominic Thiem. But this time he had to fight off the powerful serves of Isner and managed only two breakpoint opportunities. "Going into a match like this, three-out-of-five match, its not surprising I didnt lose my serve," Isner said. "Ive done that before, for sure. Always going to be the biggest part of my game and its going to be the part of my game that I lean on the most.&qquot; Isner trailed in the first-set tiebreaker 4-2 before pulling it out 7-5 when Gombos netted a volley and hit long after a strong serve.dddddddddddd. Isner then broke Gombos in the opening game of the second set and his game improved steadily thereafter. "I was a bit nervous in the beginning. I had to really dig deep to win that first set. But once I got that under my belt, I exhaled and then I started to play better," Isner said. "Its never easy. But that first set was very important." Serving for the second set at 5-4, Isner double-faulted twice but then won the next four points with an ace, a volley, an overhead and a service winner. "I know that hes serving perfect, like from the Eiffel Tower, you know," Gombos said. "I never returned a serve like his because its quite different from the other players because he is really tall. The ball is bouncing so high." Isner said he was aware of how well Gombos, who has flat groundstrokes and good speed around the court, can play. "Its a tough match for someone like me," Isner said. "Were at home. Im ranked higher than him. I guess on paper Im expected to win that match. Theres a lot of pressure on me. Its not an easy situation." The U.S., which lost to Britain earlier this year, hasnt missed competing in the World Group, the upper tier, since 1988. Slovakia is trying to pull the upset and make it back to the World Group for the first time since 2006. "Well, its really tough. I was hoping at least to get one point today. With the better luck we could maybe hope for more," Slovakia captain Miloslav Mecir said. "But this is the reality." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ameera Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: