Ameera Forum
ilwaukee Bucks placed se

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ameera Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
yyys123

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-07-2019 08:11:39    Onderwerp: ilwaukee Bucks placed se Reageren met citaat
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Ryan Getzlaf scored with 5.2 seconds left in overtime, Jonas Hiller made 31 saves in an emergency start to get his 18th career shutout, and the Anaheim Ducks beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 1-0 on Friday night. Viktor Fasth was scheduled to start in goal for the Ducks, but sustained a lower body injury during the warm-ups. So Hiller got the call got his second shutout of the season. Hiller was tested right away, stopping shots by Richard Panik and Mark Barberio during a power play after teammate Luca Sbisa was sent off for interference 1 1/2 minutes after the opening faceoff. The Ducks put 42 shots on Ben Bishop, who was magnificent right to the end. Getzlaf carried the puck into the Tampa Bay zone and took a wrist shot that glanced off the bottom of Bishops arm, but defenceman Sami Salo wasnt able to sweep away the loose puck and it dribbled across the goal line before Bishop could reach back for it. The goal was Getzlafs 13th. It was the first visit to Honda Center by the Lightning since Nov. 3, 2010, when the Ducks beat them 3-2 on another overtime goal by Getzlaf. Kyle Palmieri had a chance to put the Ducks ahead with about 9 1/2 minutes left in regulation when he circled the net and attempted a wraparound with Bishop way out of position, but Salo got his stick in the way at the last instant. Less than 2 minutes later, Tampa Bay centre Tyler Johnson made a terrific deke on defenceman Bryan Allen in the left circle and went in alone on Hiller, who thwarted him at the edge of the crease. The Lightning, who have given up four short-handed goals already this season, were bailed out twice by Bishop in the second period on excellent scoring chances by Andrew Cogliano. The Ducks, who came in with the third-worst penalty-killing percentage, shut down four Tampa Bay power plays before getting their first chance with the man advantage. Each team had a potential power play nullified by an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty against the player who was fouled. Right wing Tim Jackman made his Ducks debut a day after they acquired him from Calgary, and got into a fight with B.J. Crombeen midway through the first period during his second shift. The last time Jackman played against the Ducks on Oct. 16 at Anaheim, he received a game misconduct for butt-ending defenceman Sami Vatanen during the Flames 3-2 loss. Another of Jackmans new teammates is Sbisa, who got a five-minute major for head-butting him on Feb. 6, 2012, at Honda Center in the Ducks 3-2 shootout win. The Lightning lost the first three games of this western trip in regulation. The point they got out of this one prevented what would have been only the third time in club history that they failed to get a single standings point during a trip of four or more games. The only times it happened were Jan. 16-21, 2001 (Buffalo, Montreal, Ottawa and Columbus), and Nov. 5-11, 1997 (Anaheim, Los Angeles, San Jose and Phoenix). NOTES: Ducks assistant coach Scott Niedermayer was honoured by the club in a pregame ceremony for his induction into the Hall of Fame last Monday. The five-time All-Star was team captain during Anaheims 2006-07 Stanley Cup championship season, winning the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP. His 18-year career also included three Cups with New Jersey. ... Jackman will get to face his old teammates next Friday at Anaheim. ... Vatanen was recalled from Norfolk of the AHL after the Ducks placed D Francois Beauchemin on injured reserve. ... Crombeen is among 10 forwards in the league who have played at least 20 games this season without scoring a goal. ... The Lightning are 2-3-1 since leading scorer Steven Stamkos broke his right leg on Nov. 10 at Boston. ... Tampa Bay is 6-1 in games that have gone past regulation. Rock Ya-Sin Youth Jersey . -- The Sacramento Kings have signed first-round pick Nik Stauskas to his rookie contract. Devin Funchess Youth Jersey . Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane wanted to stay in Chicago and the Blackhawks wanted to keep the high-scoring forwards in the only NHL uniform they have ever known. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Bobby-okereke-colts-jersey/ . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Quenton Nelson Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Peyton Manning Colts Jersey .J. Mayo made seven three-pointers and scored 25 points, Ersan Ilyasova added 20, and the Milwaukee Bucks placed seven players in double figures in a 130-110 rout of the Philadelphia 76ers, who lost their 11th straight game on Monday night. INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Like most kids growing up near Boston, David Blatt lived and breathed the Celtics. They were his team, the only team. Pressing a transistor radio against his ear, Blatt listened as legendary announcer Johnny Most described how Bill Russell grabbed rebounds and when John Havlicek "stole the ball!" At an early age, he was hooked on hoops. "I kind of had that NBA dream in my ear and in my heart," Blatt said. And now, its back in his life. Blatt was introduced Wednesday as the new coach of the Cavaliers, a team in transition as it prepares to select first in the NBA draft and make a strong run at LeBron James, the soon-to-be free agent who has several other teams making moves to try and get him. Blatt spent the past two decades in Israel, where he developed into a top international coach. Now, after winning numerous titles across Europe and guiding Russia to a bronze medal in the 2012 London Olympics, Blatt is ready to take on the challenge of coaching on pro basketballs biggest stage. It was time to make the jump, and the Cavs helped Blatts overseas leap. "Absolutely its a challenge," Blatt said of his upcoming transition. "But Ive got to tell you, the game is not so different as people think it is. Its a little bit longer here. Perhaps the level of athleticism and speed all around the court is different. But its not like playing baseball and soccer. Its still the same game." Blatt isnt hung up on labels or perceptions. He doesnt consider himself an Israeli coach, European coach or any type for that matter. He doesnt favouroffence over defence. "Im a basketball coach," he said, "someone who through teaching and working with people and getting the most out of my players and staff has always seen the success of the team as paramount." The Cavaliers spent nearly six weeks looking for their third coach in three years before hiring Blatt, who recently resigned as coach of Maccabi Tel Aviv, a squad he led to this years Euroleague title. Cavs general manager David Griffin said Blatt was one of "five or six" candidates who had full-blown interviews and the club contacted as many as 11 coaches. "Hes truly the embodiment of every characteristic we most sought in a coach," GGriffin said.dddddddddddd. "Hes a guy who has passion, creativity and intelligence. As a coach, hes able to adjust in ways that make him special because of those things. He lives those things as a man as well. Because of all that, the players all feel him in a very powerful way. David is an authentic leader." The team hired finalist Tyronn Lue as an associate head coach under Blatt. Blatt understands theres a responsibility that comes with being the first at anything. He believes other European coaches are as qualified to coach in the NBA, but hes the one getting the chance. "I know Im carrying the torch, and I hope like hell I dont drop it," he said. "I dont plan to. It does mean a great deal." Blatt was charming, convincing and self-effacing during a 30-minute news conference at Cleveland Clinic Courts. Blatt said he had previous chances to come to the NBA, but the timing wasnt right. "Somebody told me the reason I did it is because I missed Boston lobster and macaroni and cheese," he cracked. "Theres something to that, honestly." Blatt is taking over a team that went 33-49 last season and underachieved for Mike Brown, who was fired on May 12, ending his second stint in Cleveland. Blatt believes the Cavs have the pieces to be a contender, and that its up to him to put them together. And that would be the case in any country. "I find a group of guys that want to be coached, that want to learn, that care about winning," he said. "Those are things I have to emphasize with them, that I have to strengthen and help them understand the right way to do it. "Ive coached enough great players in my life to know when guys are happy playing together and are seeing that doing it the right way brings and fosters the spirit you need to win, it doesnt make a difference where you coach." Blatt feels hes finally where he belongs. He had a great run overseas, but it was time to come back to where he started. It was time to come home. "I was happy and fulfilled in what I was doing," he said. "But I never, for a moment, lost the hope that I would come full circle and make my way back to the places where I grew up and to be part of something that was so much a part of me." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Ameera Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: